In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan discuss the appropriate preparation and response to societal crises with the Director of Entrepreneurial Education for the Foundation for Economic Education, T.K. Coleman, and they answer the following questions:
- How likely is a minimalist to survive in a catastrophe?
- How do I quarantine for 2-6 weeks as a minimalist?
Apple Podcasts · Spotify · Google Podcasts · Soundcloud · MP3
Joshua & Ryan's pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Consumerism is a compromise on your liquidity, and your liquidity is your greatest advantage in a crisis.” —T.K. Coleman
- “Don’t let others’ expectations dictate your standards.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Be clear on what is ‘just-in-case’ and what is ‘just-for-when.’” —Ryan Nicodemus
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: End Times Fun
- Book: Minimalist Rulebook
- Essay: Let’s Talk About the Coronavirus
- Facebook: T.K. Coleman
- Health: US Wellness Meats
- Instagram: T.K. Coleman
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jessica Williams
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Podcast: Revolution of 1
- Resources: The Minimalists
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Text: 937-202-4654
- Twitter: T.K. Coleman
- Watch: The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street
- Website: FEE
- Website: T.K. Coleman
The post Podcast 224 | Pandemic Preparation appeared first on The Minimalists.