Want a soup that’s easy to make and delicious? This One Pot Italian Wedding Soup Recipe is to die for! It’s filled with so much flavor and is healthy and filling, too!
This is the BEST Italian Wedding Soup Recipe Ever!! So easy to make, only uses one pot and is a huge crowd pleaser!
I have a question for you. Have you ever eaten or made Italian Wedding Soup? Is this a thing you’ve heard of before? I’m not sure if it’s technically “Italian” but it certainly is delicious! My boys love soup.
It’s funny because I don’t have many memories of my mom making soup growing up. I do remember the occasional Clam Chowder Soup my mom would make for Christmas Eve which was always yummy. Honestly, I never used to think of soup as a “dinner recipe” but it totally is!
Especially this Italian Wedding Soup Recipe. This healthy soup is filled with little round pasta called acini de pepe, lots of veggies and has so many delicious meatballs made with ground turkey and seasonings. It’s made in only one pot, too!
How do you make Italian Wedding Soup?
- First of all, you roll out turkey meatballs with the recipe below. You should get around 18 meatballs.
- Next, after setting the meatballs aside, you sauté the Holy Trinity of all cooking: onion, celery and and carrot in a cast iron pot.
- Then you add salt and pepper and broth and simmer.
- Finally, you toss in the pasta and then the uncooked meatballs and let boil until both are cooked.
- The result is an amazingly delicious healthy, filling Italian Wedding Soup the whole family will enjoy!
So what are you waiting for? This One Pot Italian Wedding Soup Recipe isn’t gonna make itself! Get cooking! 😉
Italian Wedding Soup Recipe
My whole family is obsessed with this Italian Wedding Soup Recipe! It's easy to make and has such amazing flavor. A definite comfort food pleaser!
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- 1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 Tbsp. parsley chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1/2 lb. lean ground turkey
Italian Wedding Soup Recipe:
- 1 cup carrots diced (about 3 large carrots)
- 1 cup celery diced (about 3-4 stalks)
- 1 cup onion diced (about 1 small onion)
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 8 cups chicken stock