This is the easiest and the tastiest Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. The spinach stuffing is so creamy and smooth that you’ll become addicted to it. I warned you.
This will become your favorite chicken breast recipe. Not only because it’s super simple, but because it’s incredibly delicious. And while the chicken is cooking in the oven, you’ll have time to whip up a quick salad and set the dinner table. Whether you are looking for a quick chicken recipe, or a restaurant-quality meal to impress your loved ones, this is THE RECIPE TO MAKE. So, let’s start cooking!
This Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is perfect for your keto diet.
THE SPINACH STUFFING
The stuffing is made with only four ingredients:
- Fresh Baby Spinach. Don’t use frozen or old spinach! (Frozen spinach often absorbs the smell of the freezer, and store-bought frozen spinach often has a ton of stems). Just trust me on this one. Buy FRESH. BABY. SPINACH. LEAVES.
- Cream Cheese. Any brand will work here.
- Feta Cheese. Try to buy good-quality feta cheese that is sold in blocks, and then crumble it with your hands.
- Mozzarella Cheese. You can buy pre-shredded, low-moisture mozzarella cheese, or shred it yourself.
If you want the best results, please, don’t use substitutions in the Spinach Stuffing.
THE CHICKEN SEASONING
I am using a mix of paprika, cumin powder, chili powder, and salt to season the chicken breast. I find this seasoning adds a ton of flavor and adds a very nice color to the chicken. That said, you can substitute my homemade paprika seasoning for Cajun, Berbere, or your favorite kind.
How to bake stuffed chicken breast?
It’s so much easier to bake the stuffed chicken breast than to fry it. So, I definitely recommend taking this route. After you season the stuffed chicken breast with the spices, just brush it with olive oil and bake it in a preheated oven at 400ºF for 25-30 minutes, depending on how large your chicken breasts are.
How to make Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
1.Make the seasoning. Just mix all of the seasoning ingredients together and set aside.
2. Make the spinach stuffing. Roughly chop the baby spinach and place it into a mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese, feta, and mozzarella. Massage the spinach with your hands, until well combined (it should look like thick paste).
3. Prep the chicken. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
4. Stuff the chicken. Divide the spinach stuffing into four…